They don’t belong to us
The exploitation of wild animals like Jahn for our entertainment, our medicine, our food, or our exotic pets is both horrendously cruel, and increases the risks to our own health and safety.
Your act of compassion today could help:
- Keep elephants like Jahn alive during the pandemic;
- Keep wild animals in the wild, where they belong, and;
- Ensure that elephants like Jahn are part of the last generation of captive wild animals used for entertainment.
$41 Could help provide emergency food, supplements, medicine and running costs.
$84 Could help pressure governments for wildlife trade bans and better animal welfare legislation.
$126 Could help transition other venues like Following Giants to become elephant friendly.
* Your donation will help protect animals around the world
Where your money goes
World Animal Protection has been protecting animals for over 50 years and we passionately believe that animals matter. With your support, we’ll go where animal suffering is most far reaching and animal cruelty is most severe.
In 2017, 84% of funds raised went towards protecting animals in our four areas of work. We strive to ensure your vital donations make the largest impact for animals and help achieve lasting change.
* These figures are in local currency and taken from the Australia 2017 audited accounts.
- Programs = 84%
- Fundraising = 13%
- Admin = 3%