Protecting animals starts with people. People just like you. Together, we will be there to protect animals:
- In the wild where animals are cruelly used in entertainment, traded or killed you can help us prevent it.
- In disasters where together we can save the lives of animals and the livelihoods of the people who depend on them.
- In farming where farm animals are suffering you can help us give them better lives.
- In communities with your support we can stop the needless killing of dogs due to fear of rabies.
$30 every month could help keep wild animals in the wild where they belong free from harm and suffering
$60 every month could help feed all the bears in our Romanian sanctuary
$125 every month could help vaccinate and collar all the dogs in four small villages in Bangladesh
Your support will be helping us to move the world to protect animals by:
- Influencing the decisions people make that affect animals on a global scale.
- Helping people understand how protecting animals is fundamental to their lives.
- Helping people act in sustainable and practical ways that will benefit animals.
Where your money goes
World Animal Protection has been protecting animals for over 50 years and we passionately believe that animals matter. With your support, we’ll go where animal suffering is most far-reaching and animal cruelty is most severe.
In 2015, 87% of funds raised went towards protecting animals in our four areas of work. We can ensure your vital donation is making the biggest impact for animals as possible and is helping achieve lasting change.
* These figures are in local currency and taken from the Australia 2015 audited accounts.
- Programs = 87%
- Fundraising = 13%
- Admin = 2%